Want to Get Rid of Excess Fat? VASERlipo May Be the Answer for You
What could be worse than having large layers of excess fat in specific regions of your body? A great deal of people struggle with excess stubborn fat that’s difficult to remove with exercise and diet alone.
These pockets of fatty deposits reside in areas of the body that make someone look bloated or overweight. Getting rid of this stubborn fat is difficult to achieve without the proper help. It requires a large amount of time and effort and for an unfortunate few, going at it alone does not always garner the results you may want.
Fortunately, this annoying problem has a solution. In this case, it’s VASER liposuction.
What is VASER Liposuction?
VASER liposuction, also called VASERlipo is a treatment that removes small deposits of fat cells that surround specific muscle groups. By removing the excess layers of stubborn fat, it enhances the visibility of the natural muscle contours in the treated area.
This technique focuses on precision and removes superficial and deep fat surrounding the muscle. It is a way to accentuate the structure of the body and contribute to a sculpted look. In this method, a saline solution is mixed with an anaesthetic and injected into the region to be treated. High ultrasound frequencies are used to break fat cells.
VASERlipo is a less invasive fat removal method. It uses ultrasound technology to break down fat cells with less damage to the surrounding tissue. This procedure can be done in two ways.
- Surgical VASER liposuction: It is often carried out under general anaesthesia. A small incision is made in this procedure to remove fat from areas such as the thighs, stomach, bottom, hips, arms, chin, or knees.
- Non-surgical VASER liposuction: It is generally carried out under local anaesthesia and is used for areas like the back, thighs, arms, chin, abdomen, tummy, and more. Several areas can be covered in a single procedure.
Suitable Candidates for the Vaser Liposuction Procedure
VASER liposuction is used to improve the aesthetics of a particular part of the body. It is not a treatment to lose weight, but one that is primarily designed to remove excess fat. The cosmetic surgeon determines whether the patient is a suitable candidate based on medical history, present medical conditions (if any), medications, and allergies.
- This procedure is suitable for both men and women.
- The patient must be in good health.
- The patient must be in their desirable target weight during the procedure. This procedure does not reduce weight or keep it off.
- The patient must be ready to continue a healthy lifestyle after the procedure that includes diet and exercise.
This procedure is suitable for those individuals who want to lose a few inches around the waist, thighs, or hips. It can help tighten the skin in the treatment areas and helps to add more definition to the area of the body you choose to get treated.
Contact Our Office
If you’re considering undergoing a VASERlipo treatment, it’s best to do so with a plastic surgeon you can trust. If you’re interested in learning more about the procedure, contact our office to schedule a consultation with skilled plastic surgeon, Dr. James Hardy.